GIN Speedride (Gurtzeug) 2,4kg (45L)
Wendegurtzeug - ohne Sitzplatte Abnehmbarer Airbag + GIN 30mm Karabiner Retterbefestigungspunkte: Schultergurte Einheitsgröße Gesamtgewicht : 3 kg (inklusive Airbag )
Robust, practical and safe, the Speedride harness provides ease and comfort whether you are learning or an experienced rider.
The rucksack side of the harness has ski and equipment attachments for touring. The new ergonomic shape and ventilation system on the back makes it very comfortable to carry even on a long walk.
Just turn the bag inside out to convert it into a harness. Legs are independent and the redesigned shoulder straps slide through the front strap for better comfort when skiing. These and other technical features give you more comfort and precision in use.
While wearing the harness, the "Fast pack bag", invented by GIN, is still very useful in the zipped pocket on the right leg. Use it to carry your bundled Nano while skiing between runs. GIN is still innovating with the removable Airbag, which will increase your comfort and safety during practice.
The Speedride harness introduces a new level of versatility. You can use it year round: speedflying, mountaineering, tandem, soaring. With new improvements like pulleys for a paragliding speed system, shoulder attachment points for a rescue parachute (including a covered "tunnel system" for the rescue bridle routing), and an increased container volume, the Speedride harness can be used for all your rides and flights.
- New container volume 45 litres
- Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps, and a tunnel system for easy setup of the rescue in the front position
- Pulleys for paragliding speed system> Double ring attachment points for« Fast packing bag »
- Independent legs for skiing and piloting, with trimming strap
- Removable Airbag with new zipper lock system
- Automatic carabiners included
- Automatic buckles on chest strap (Safe T bar) / manual buckles on leg straps
- Ski holders and straps
- Zippable and clippable Airbag
- Gear loop on belt
- Pockets on shoulder straps
- Camelback routing
- Mesh ventilation for drying glider
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
- All zips YKK